Property Information - parcel #, lot #, taxes, etc.

Sullivan County Government does not hold information related to violations from the building, fire and zoning department.  In NH, this type of information is either held at the municipality office level and/or with NH State (i.e. Department of Environmental Services, if pertaining to an environmental issue).

Parcel numbers, pr block and lot numbers are also all held with the municipality office.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a business license or permit?
2. Property Information - parcel #, lot #, taxes, etc.
3. Can't find what you are looking for?
4. Where can I find any environmental records related to an address?
5. Where can I obtain a certified copy of a birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificate?